With over a dozen years experience in the online sector, Greg has successfully founded and exited from two digital businesses; has consulted on, and launched numerous start-ups; and has grown a number of small businesses into successful organisations.
Greg is currently involved as a CEO, director and seed investor in early-stage, innovative and sustainable ventures in the online media sector; specifically developing and executing commercial route-to-market strategies.
He has lived and worked in the UK, France, Belgium, China, Switzerland and the USA; speaks fluent English and French, and very poor German and Mandarin
- CEO of Decibel; Music Information Licensing Company
- Director of Intruders.tv; Syndicated Innovation TV Production Company
- Early-Stage Seed Investor in Online Media (TV, Video, Music) and Online Media Applications
- Former Managing Director / Founder of Uniserve, Web 2.0 community for the youth sector. Sold the business in 2001
- Former CEO / Founder of Fresh Enterprise, International eBusiness Strategy Firm of 25 experts. Exit in 2009
- Conference Speaker, Consultant and Panellist focusing on Sustainable Revenue Generation
- Published Thought Leader in Bootstrapping, eBusiness Strategy and Digital Outsourcing
Enquire about Gregory Kris